full page for printing
back to Rheo-Hub
ARC15 in Berlin:
"Synergy of Experiment with Theory in Rheology"
IRIS Rheo-Hub (release: April 2014) is compatible with Windows7 and Windows8 of MicrosoftMany more featires have been added over the years according to suggestions of IRIS users.
Added features in IRIS 9 (release: June 2005)
Calculation of molecular weight distribution
* Creation of GEX from Mn, Mw, Mz
* MWD from G', G" using the model by Cocchini and Nobile
A first simulation module was introduced
* NAPLES of Masubuchi, Ianniruberto, and Marrucci (visualizaion only) for linear chains, stars, pom-pom, tree, blends of two components, and block copolymers
* Preparation of NAPLES data input with IRIS dialog
* MSF now takes up to 10 shear/elongation rates
* Wagner damping function model dialog is now the same as MSF
* Doi-Edwards Independent Alignment model implemented
* Kroger-Hess model implemented
* Tube dilation
Data and file handling
* Preview of ASCII data files included
* Multiple templates for ASCII file input
* Multiple ASCII file input
* Double click on IRIS data file (*.iwd) opens it in IRIS (not in Notepad anymore).
*.iwd files can also be dragged onto IRIS now
* Drawing order of curves (Sequence of data sets in Project Explorer) can be modified
* Values of viscosity fit data points can be shown in a spreadsheet
* Glass temperature can be edited
* Plot of shift factors vs Tg/T and (T-Tg)/T
* aT: Implementation of Vogel-Fulcher parameters
* bT: Only 2nd order polynomial now
* b2: Special equations for damping function added
* Deviation between dynamic experimental data and spectrum fit can be displayed
* Difference between material functions can be calculated (from one or two different data sets).
* Tick marks can be adjusted
* Tick on opposite axis possible
* Axes can be freely adjusted with the mouse
* Autoscaling can now be disabled
* Log scaling begin and end at intermediate values (not full decades), e.g. at 5 ·102 instead of 102
* Linear scaling: first major tick can be different from axis start point, e.g. axis starts at -0.5 and first tick is at 0
* Additional margins can be automatically added.
* Rescaling can now also be done for each entire axis. In this case, the rescaling factor is added to the unit label.
General user friendliness
* New context (right-click) menus for